||Robert Howes [1, 2, 3] |
||Besthorpe, Norfolk 
||Robert Howse  |
||17 Aug 1614 
||Carleton Rode, Norfolk 
||23 Sep 1618
||Archdeaconry of Norfolk, Norwich, Norfolk
- Per the "Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Commoners of Great Britain," Robert Howse moved from Berkshire to Norfolk
Source also says that his ancestor John de Huse, settled there after 1066. I suspect this is tosh/wishful thinking!
||2 Nov 2014 |
||Anne Unknown, b. Carleton Rode, Norfolk , d. Not known |
|+||1. Richard Howes, b. Abt Feb 1584/85, Besthorpe, Norfolk |
|+||2. Robert Howes, b. Abt May 1587|
|+||3. Thomas Howes, b. Abt Feb 1589/90, Besthorpe, Norfolk , d. Bef 25 Jul 1633 (Age ~ 43 years)|
|+||4. Arthur Howes, b. Abt Jan 1592/93, Besthorpe, Norfolk |
| ||5. Reverend Leonard Howes, b. Abt Jun 1594, Besthorpe, Norfolk , d. Abt 1662 (Age ~ 67 years)|
|+||6. Susan Howes, b. Abt Oct 1596, Besthorpe, Norfolk |
|+||7. John Howse, b. Abt Sep 1599, Carleton Rode, Norfolk , d. 30 Oct 1663 (Age ~ 64 years)|
| ||8. James Howes, d. Not known |
||26 Sep 2018 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S80] Besthorpe Howes Genealogy from NFHS.
- [S94] Baptism record - son.
- [S95] Baptism record - daughter.
- [S130] Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Commoners of Great Britain, books.google.com.
- [S628] Society of Genealogists, Burke's Commoners.
- [S1507] Charles Howes research.